April 16, 2012

Design Wall Monday 4/16/12


Appliquéing frenzy!

Finished block 1

Stems and leaves sewn down on block 2 except for one little leaf.  Had it down but the final point started feying and it just wasn't good enough.  Off it came and another one was made to takes it's place.  I'm working on the flowers next. 

Have most of the pieces, for block 3, are ready so I can jump right into it when the flowers are down on block 2.

I want to thank those of you who commented on the previous posts.  Many of you have made the Florabunda quilt and have shared some important insight.

Sew happy this week and check out what's happening over at Judy's this Monday.





3 comments:

  1. So pretty! The colours are so bright and fresh! I love that little hint of blue in block 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the fabrics in your blocks. Like Maya commented, the little bit of blue is just the right amount in block 3.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving these blocks. The colors are so bright and cheery. Don't forget about Fray Check. It can make a little fraying problem go away.

    ReplyDelete