June 18, 2012

Design Wall Monday 6/18/12

Many things to share with you.  My design wall holds the beginning, middle, but no ends of several projects.

Block #2 of the Beginners Quilt A-Long
After putting the two blocks next to each other, I think I'll remake #1.  I don't like the fabric choice.

Finished two Scrappy Dresdens.  Its a first time for me and they are a kick!


Not sure what color to for the centers.

The weekend was also filled with exciting events. Another wildfire and the flight path of the slurry planes and helicopters goes right past the house. They have been working on this fire since last week and it is only 15% contained.


Have a wonderful week!
Sew Happy to Share,

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Dresden plates and your BOM block is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors/fabrics you've chosen for the quilt along! And your Dresden plates are beautiful! That's one of my all-time favorite quilt blocks! :)

    ReplyDelete