May 21, 2012

Design Wall Monday 5/21/12

Last Wednesday I finished the wedding gift for my daughter's wedding this Saturday.   Got it to the framer, and was told he could have it ready before Thursday.  He is amazing and together we picked out the most amazing molding and a double mat.  I'll be posting pictures of the finished work. 

I did start making the applique pieces for block four of Florabunda, but nothing to show.  The quilt was on hold while I make the wedding applique. 

If you want to know the story behind the hearts take a look at my Applique Thursday post. 
Also, bounce over to Judy's and see all of the other posts to Design Wall Monday.
Sew Happy to Share,

2 comments:

  1. What a gift to treasure. Someone made me a framed quilt when I was married 25 years ago and I still love seeing it everyday above our bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st thanks for stopping by and your nice comments.
    You do beautiful hand work! Congratulations on the wedding, my daughter was married a little over a year ago. The day went WAY too fast.
    Happy sewing!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete