February 29, 2012

New Start

After seeing Erin Russek's Dresden Plates I was so inspired and willing to give it a try. She always makes things look so simple and I always love the colors she uses.

However, I suppose this would be the right time to confess my extreme weakness when I see the word "sale". Especially when it points to a fabric sale.  I happened to stumble onto the Fort Worth Fabric Studio website and there it was, practically blinking at me, SALE. 

I couldn't resist and within a few days my order arrived.  I love opening boxes like this, don't you?


I'm heading to the laundry room to pre-wash, yes, I am a pre-wash believer :) Would hate to see all of those reds run into my blues, wouldn't you?

Then the learning curve begins and the attempt to make Dresden Plates.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment