December 16, 2013

Design Wall 12/16/13

Prep time is almost finished with only four blocks left to complete.  I'm using the pattern from  "Love Always: A Floral Celebrtion" by Lori Smith.  After all 16 block pieces have been glued to the backing I'll have my project ready  to 'grab n' go' in my sewing box.  It's always nice to have hand work with me when I can't be in the sewing room, or the "Girl Cave".


Head over to Judy's and see what others are working on.
As always.... I'm sew happy to share.
Hugs,



6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful blocks... love your colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is going to be gorgeous! I love having projects ready to grab and go. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blocks. Wonderful project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful appliqué blocks, I love your fabric and colour choices.

    ReplyDelete